Please note that this class is for beginners who can chain and double crochet. If you have attended my beginners class and you have been practising then this is the perfect next step for you. You will receive a Crochet Hook and a ball of cotton to make an amigurumi octopus key ring and you will gain the skills and understanding to tackle more ambitious projects too.
This workshop will take place at the Little Red Roaster in Ashley Cross.
Hygiene is a top priority so I will be taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Tables will be cleaned prior to your arrival
- All equipment will be sanitised and set up on your table prior to your arrival
- Alcohol hand gel will be available for you to clean your hands as you arrive
- Seating at tables will be at least two metres apart
- There will be no more than 5 participants in a workshop to maintain social distancing
- Clients are welcome to wear their own face masks if they wish
Please stay safe and keep others safe by not attending any of my workshops should you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.